Children and folk songs from Madagascar, book + CD interpreted by pupils of an Anglican school in Antananarivo.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE CD SIZE, NORMAL at 8€ or MINI at 5€ (SELECT IN DROP-DOWN MENU ON THE RIGHT)
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Number of tracks:||14|
Copyright: Madagasikara Namako e.V.
- Diavolana – Full moon
- Mazava atsinana – The sun rises in the East
- Pangalana – The Pangalanes channel
- Viavy Raozy - Madame Rose
- Ny vorona - The birds
- Mandihiza Rahitsikitsika – Dance, kestrel
- Mbola bitika – Too small
- O! Ralila ô
- Zaza madio – Clean children
- Iny hono izy ravorom-bazaha – Here it is, the exotic bird (lullaby)
- Mandra ve ny ao an-tanàna ? – Are the village folks already in bed?
- Avy mangataka – We are coming looking
- Aiza re ilay malabary – Where is the malabary ?